Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sworn In!

This evening I was sworn in as a guardian ad lidem for Collin County,phew, talk about pressure. Truthfully, I am super excited about this opportunity but it IS a big deal. This is not volunteering on the weekend once a month, this is a life choice to help children any time they need it. And that scares me. We were told some gruesome stuff during training that we will come across and it makes you see what these children are dealing with, internally and externally. So I will get my first case soon...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, this is a big deal, Jason. It's wonderful that you are willing to devote your life to these kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jason! So proud of you! Cannot wait to see how the Lord is going to use you to impact these kids and their families. I love you.

    ReplyDelete