Friday, April 17, 2009

Me+CASA

Well, I had an interview on Tuesday with CASA and(so far) I'm in. All of the volunteers have to take 30 hours of training classes which begin tomorrow at 8am and continue on for the next week and a half. After the interview I was excited because this seems to be exactly what I thought it would be, and I am still a little scared. Each member has to make a one year commitment to the program and I know that I am not ready for what will come...but Christ is! My hope is that through the training, the waiting, the children, the pain, the horror, the joy, and the tears I will experience(whether I see it or not) the work of God in my life and the lives of those around me. I want to preemptively thank everyone who prays/is praying for me because it may seem at some times I have forgotten that you do, but He reminds me of your love. I will update as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment